Fully Refined Paraffin Wax 58 60
Product name: Fully refined paraffin wax58-60
Other name: Paraffin wax
CAS NO.: 8002-74-2
HS Code: 2712200000
Appearance: White Slab, Granular
Melting Point: 58-60
Oil Content (%): 0.5
Package: 25kg woven bag with inner plastic lining
Usage: Usded in candle, plastic, coating, sealing, adhesive, rubber
Paraffin waxes are separated from crude oil during the production of light (distillate) lubricating oils. These waxes are categorized by oil content and the degree of refinement. The crudest versions fall into the slack wax category and contain between 5% to 20% oil. Next on the step of refinement are scale waxes containing between 1% to 5% oil. The highest grade of refinement is the fully refined wax. Fully refined paraffin waxes contain less then 0.5% oil and have been hydrotreated or clay treated to remove impurities and color. The resulting waxes are water clear, odor free, and normally food grade
1. Candle production like molding, dipping, drawing, extrusion/pressing.
2. Polishes to improve buff ability, to provide solvent binding and solvent retention properties.
3. Rubber and Tires as mould release agents, plasticizers and lubricants in rubber blends.
4. Cosmetics and Pharmacy to act as base component in various formulations.
5. Paper Coating formulations covering packaging of food and non food articls.
6. Hot Melt Adhesives as cost-competitive blend component.
7. Chemical Industry as processing agents, raw materials, components.
Store in a dry and ventilating place with the temperature below 50